These addons to TextPad are made available on an as-is basis. They are free and unsupported, although we will endeavor to fix any bugs.
We gratefully acknowledge these contributions from our users, who are credited alongside each. Please let them know if you find their contributions useful.
If you would like to make your own contributions, please send them to email@example.com.
- Save the zip file to your hard drive.
- Extract its contents into the folder %userprofile%\Helios\TextPad\8
- Install it as detailed below.
- From the View menu, choose Clip Library.
- Click the down arrow on the Clip Library, to display the list of books.
- Choose the one you want to use, from the drop-down list.
- From the Configure menu, choose Preferences.
- Select "Macros" on the Preferences dialog box.
- Select the macro from the list of available macros.
- Click Add.
- Click OK.
- From the Configure menu, choose New Document Class.
- Type a suitable name in the class name box and click Next.
- Type wildcards to match files (eg. "*.php") in the class members box and click Next.
- Check "Enable syntax highlighting", select the file you downloaded and click Next.
- Confirm that the document class will be created as you want it, and click Finish.
- Now, open a file with a matching extension and it should be syntax highlighted.